B2B SaaS Digital Marketing Specialist
Are you an expert in B2B lead generation? Do you love designing and executing multi-channel marketing strategies, advertising campaigns and other marketing assets? Are you a content marketing wiz? If so, we want to chat! Engine23 is a steadily growing startup, comprised of eCommerce experts who understand every last step of the customer journey. From code development to campaign deployment, our team knows what works for optimizing conversions.
You would be joining our mostly remote team, headquartered in New York. Our team is mostly remote because we aim to hire the best of the best... not just the "best nearby." If you have demonstrable success in ad placement (and a resume we simply shouldn't miss) we encourage you to apply, no matter where you live.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Motivation to:
- Convey Digital Marketing ideas, concepts, analyses, reports, strategies, and metrics in a clear, timely, concise, accurate, and grammatically correct manner. Tailor communication to resonate with a diverse set of stakeholders, both internal and external, always keeping in mind the collaborative goal of understanding clients’ wants, business needs, and market view. Build strong relationships and maintain business presence as a confident Trusted Advisor, Thought Leader, and Innovator.
- Research, document, and analyze client businesses and industries to understand and create personalized KPIs that accurately reflect their business’ strengths and weaknesses. Highlight important metrics to surface strategic and tactical business opportunities.
- Define, design, document, and troubleshoot replicable tracking, analyses, report-creation, and automation configurations with data inputs from multiple sources. Data sources would include CRM, Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and affiliate among others and your dashboarding would provide clients with an easy-to-analyze holistic, accurate, and coherent information model.
- Use analytic and Business Intelligence tools to segment, aggregate, and manipulate data to present and visualize models to decipher trends, anomalies, and outcomes. Use competitor analysis, audience research, and other intelligence to identify relevant insights and provide actionable recommendations for advertising and other marketing initiatives.
- Create and continually refine long-term strategy based on changing business and market intelligence, and ever-expanding advertising landscape. Additionally, daily tactical monitoring, management, optimization, research, definition, and testing of intersections of audience, keywords, and creativity in order to increase brand awareness and B2B sales. This should be done with a constant awareness for optimizing KPIs related to complete portfolio performance and with an understanding of the global impact on the advertising and marketing ecosystem.
- Develop a system of constant experimentation and innovation using A/B and multivariate tests across all marketing channels and by continuously monitoring, analyzing and improving the B2B sales pipeline starting from lead generation to closure.
- Able to direct, manage, and prioritize responsibilities in a fast-paced environment in order to successfully meet targets and achieve successful outcomes. Extreme organization and both clear and consistent communication are crucial skill sets in order to strategically communicate the connection between marketing data and business results and to stimulate cross-organizational networks.
- Be a Lifelong Student continuously updating your knowledge of search engines and the greater PPC industry trends, stats and ad technology because of your passion for Digital Advertising. You must love to find new and innovative ways to leverage research, targeting tactics, and strategies to achieve greater ROI for clients and have the drive and creativity to solve any problems that get in the way.
- Explore and find new channels and methods to cost effectively reach new and convert known customers holistically within lead gen and outreach. As well as solve how to optimize these previously unknown channels and methods.
Preferred Education, Technical Skills, and Experience:
- 3+ yrs Digital Advertising and Marketing experience in a B2B company and/or in an agency working with B2B clients
- 2+ yrs large catalog experience
- Bachelor's Degree that is technical in nature
- Requires paid digital advertising knowledge across a range of industries, company sizes, channels, and must include B2B and SaaS experience.
- Requires conversion and target audience optimization expertise related to copy, imagery, ad compilation, and landing page creation.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in order to concisely and effectively communicate information to clients.
- Experience with any of the following is a bonus: Twitter: Analytics, Ads; Amazon Advertising, Facebook: Ads, Text Overlay Tool.
- Certifications: Google Ads, Google Analytics, Bing Ads Accredited Professional
- Attention to detail with exceptional organizational capabilities.
- Ability to prioritize with good time management skills.
- JIRA, Asana, or Basecamp and Google Docs experience.
- Passion for learning and problem solving.
- Complete a problem solving challenge.
- We are not able to provide visa sponsorship at this time.
About this Position
JOB TITLE: B2B SaaS Digital Marketing Specialist
JOB FUNCTION: Digital Marketing and Advertising
JOB NUMBER: 9
LOCATION: New York | Remote
Get in Touch
Apply for a Position with Engine23
To apply for a position, email your resume and details to email@example.com.
You must include the following to be considered:
First Name, Last Name, City, State, Phone Number, and Email
Resume and Desired Salary
Why are you seeking employment with Engine23?
What position are you applying for?
How did you hear about this job posting?