Digital Advertising Marketer
Are you data-obsessed? Do you love problem-solving at scale? Do you see every tree, but always with the forest in mind? If so, we want to chat! Engine23 is looking for a Digital Advertising Marketer to join our team who has an innate aptitude for picking out patterns and the patience to identify long-term trends. You would be joining our growing e-commerce agency with offices in Denver, Chicago, and New York. This position would be part-time and remote.
As an agency, we provide marketing, advertising, design, server administration, and development solutions for a wide range of clients using Magento. We offer a great work environment with a top notch team, awesome workstations, and regular events with other local businesses.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Motivation to:
- Timely communicate ideas, concepts, analyses, reports, strategies, and metrics in a clear, concise, accurate, and grammatically correct manner. Able to tailor communication to resonate with a diverse set of stakeholders, both internal and external, always keeping in mind the collaborative goal of understanding clients’ wants, business needs, and market view. Build strong relationships and maintain business presence as a confident Trusted Advisor, Thought Leader, and Innovator.
- Research, document, and analyze client businesses to understand and create personalized KPIs that accurately reflect their business’ strengths and weaknesses. Highlight important metrics to surface strategic and tactical business opportunities.
- Define, design, document, and troubleshoot replicable tracking, analyses, report-creation, and automation configurations with data inputs from multiple sources. Data sources would include CRM, Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and affiliate among others and your dashboarding would provide clients with an easy-to-analyze holistic, accurate, and coherent information model.
- Use analytic and Business Intelligence tools to segment, aggregate, and manipulate data to present and visualize models to decipher trends, anomalies, and outcomes. Use competitor analysis, audience research, and other intelligence to identify relevant insights and provide actionable recommendations for advertising and other marketing initiatives.
- Create and continually refine long-term strategy based on changing business and market intelligence, and ever-expanding advertising landscape. Additionally, daily tactical monitoring, management, optimization, research, definition, and testing of intersections of audience, keywords, and creative. This should be done with a constant awareness for optimizing KPIs related to complete portfolio performance and with an understanding of global impact on advertising and marketing ecosystem.
- Able to direct, manage, and prioritize responsibilities in an extremely fast-paced environment in order to successfully meet targets and achieve successful outcomes. Extreme organization and both clear and consistent communication are crucial skill sets.
- Be a Lifelong Student continuously updating your knowledge of search engines and the greater PPC industry trends because of your passion for Digital Advertising. You must love to find new and innovative ways to leverage research, targeting tactics, and strategies to achieve greater ROI for clients and have the drive and creativity to solve any problems that get in the way.
Preferred Education, Technical Skills, and Experience:
- 3+ yrs Digital Advertising experience, 2+ yrs large catalog experience
- Bachelor's Degree that is technical in nature
- Requires paid digital advertising knowledge across a range of industries, catalog sizes, channels, feeds, and both B2B and B2C.
- Requires conversion and target audience optimization expertise related to copy, imagery, ad compilation, and landing page creation.
- Experience with any of the following is a bonus: Twitter: Analytics, Ads; Amazon Advertising, Facebook: Ads, Text Overlay Tool
- Certifications: Google Ads, Google Analytics, Bing Ads Accredited Professional
- Attention to detail with exceptional organizational capabilities.
- Ability to prioritize with good time management skills.
- JIRA, Basecamp, and Google Docs experience
- Passion for learning and problem solving
- Complete a problem solving challenge
- We are not able to provide visa sponsorship at this time.
About this Position
JOB TITLE: Digital Advertising Marketer
JOB FUNCTION: Digital Marketing and Advertising
JOB NUMBER: 8
LOCATION: Colorado Springs, CO | Naperville, IL | Rochester, NY | Remote
Get in Touch
Apply for a Position with Engine23
To apply for a position, email your resume and details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You must include the following to be considered:
First Name, Last Name, City, State, Phone Number, and Email
Resume and Desired Salary
Why are you seeking employment with Engine23?
What position are you applying for?
How did you hear about this job posting?