PHP Web Software Developer
This is a great opportunity for a driven individual as we are growing fast, providing unique opportunities to grow and learn. Engine23 is looking for a talented and experienced developer for a growing e-commerce agency in downtown Colorado Springs providing marketing, design, server support, and development solutions for a wide range of clients using the PHP platform Magento based on the Zend Framework. We put focus on having a great work environment with a top notch team, awesome workstations, and events with other local businesses.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Motivation to:
- Develop full stack on modern LAMP frameworks with clean, self documenting, and well documented code. Preferring experience with RequireJS, KnockoutJs, JQuery, Symfony, Composer, Less, CSS, Grunt, MySQL, XML, PHPUnit, and Selenium.
- Architect, review, and communicate plans for solutions and quality assurance, along with reviewing implemented solutions for quality to provide feedback for improvement.
- Debug and investigate code, server configurations, and integrations to identify, understand, communicate, and fix interference with desired functionality.
- Develop and deliver definitive metrics to show improvements for solutions.
- Setup and configure dev environment components such as Redis, Memcache, SOLR, Varnish, Memcache, New Relic; with 3rd party custom software integrations; on LAMP and LNMP.
- Understand OS level concepts such as SSL CSR generation and Certificate install; Configuring server SSL, ports, and firewall security, email authentication through SPF and DKIM; Hardening system configurations; Bash scripting; Yum and Apt-get package managers.
- Organize and track details to release software, server updates, and configuration changes through staged environment to production with consistent expected results.
- Understand GIT at development and devops level to collaborate in team development environments, act as Merge Master, and clean up any issues that arise with repositories.
- Develop and document internal server and software development processes, how-to’s, and troubleshoot references for both self and others.
- Understand eCommerce concepts such as SSL types, PCI, performance optimizations, SEO techniques, marketing integrations, email campaigns, delivery options and how they affect customers.
Preferred Education, Technical Skills, and Experience:
- Experience: 3+ yrs Development Experience, 2+ yrs Server Experience
- Education Level: Bachelor's Degree
- Field Of Study: Technical in nature
- Attention to detail with exceptional organizational capabilities.
- Ability to prioritize with good time management skills.
- JIRA, Basecamp, and Google Docs experience
About this Position
JOB TITLE: PHP Web Software Developer
JOB FUNCTION: Web Design and Development
JOB NUMBER: N/A
LOCATION: Colorado Springs
Get in Touch
Apply for a Position with Engine23
To apply for a position, email your resume and details to email@example.com.
You must include the following to be considered:
First Name, Last Name, City, State, Phone Number, and Email
Resume and Desired Salary
Why are you seeking employment with Engine23?
What position are you applying for?
How did you hear about this job posting?