Junior Software Engineer
Engine23 is looking for a bright new face to add to the team! You will be paired and work closely with a Web Developer, learning and assisting in the everyday tasks of e-commerce and other web development. This is a great opportunity to grow and gain skills. If all goes well, it comes with an offer at the end.
- Functional experience programming in PHP, Java or another similar object oriented language
- Experience developing within a framework such as Zend, Yii, Magento, etc
- Database know how using MySQL
- An understanding of the Model-View-Controller (MVC) paradigm and other basic design patterns
- Ability to work well in a team development environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Passionate about succeeding and helping others around you succeed
- Client Focused
- Passionate about technology
- Sharp attention to detail
- Experience with Mac OS X, *nix terminals
- Familiarity with PHPStorm and the Xdebug PHP extension
- Working Experience of a version control system such as Git
- Agile Development experience
- Flexible Schedule
- Competitive Pay
- Health & Dental
About this Position
JOB TITLE: Junior Web Developer
JOB FUNCTION: Web Design and Development
JOB NUMBER: N/A
LOCATION: Colorado Springs, CO | Grand Rapids, MI, Rochester, NY
Get in Touch
Apply for a Position with Engine23
To apply for a position, email your resume and details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You must include the following to be considered:
First Name, Last Name, City, State, Phone Number, and Email
Resume and Desired Salary
Why are you seeking employment with Engine23?
What position are you applying for?
How did you hear about this job posting?